Disaster recovery for Oracle database standard edition.
the effective & cost efficient alternative to ORacle dataguard.
- #1 Alternative to Data Guard
- Save up to 80% on Oracle Licensing costs
- Easily Manage and Create Oracle Standard Edition & Standard Edition One databases
- Simple & hassles free!
The top 5 reasons to use Standby:
- Trusted by DBA's in 800 companies in over 80 countries
- Elegant fully featured web-based interface plus command line
- Full support for RAC, ASM and OMF
- Automatic creation of standby databases. Save time, reduce errors.
- Designed to make life easy for DBA's andAdministrators
With both a graphical web-based, user interface and access to the command line Dbvisit Standby is very simple to install, configure and administer. It automatically creates the STANDBY DATABASE and standby database environment and includes all the tools and utilities to effectively and easily manage it.
- Simple step by step guided installation process
- Optional templating function for easy recreation of standby databases
- Customizable creation of the standby database
- Resynchronise standby database after NOLOGGING operations or archive log loss
- Option to script administrative tasks and run in batch mode
- Threshold setting and automatic notification with conflict resolution
- Automatic management of log files on the primary and secondary database
Out of the box Dbvisit Standby matches ORACLE DATA GUARD on features such as failover, graceful switchover, RAC, ASM and OMF and includes a number of advanced features such as compression, monitoring and encryption for archive log transportation.
- Configurable standby database lag to mitigate human error
- Run reports, backups and business analysis off the standby database
- Create multiple standby databases from the same primary
- Apply different configurations to primary and standby databases
- Automatic archive log management on primary and standby databases
- Transportable Media support option for creation of large standby databases
- Compression enabled by default - save 70% on network bandwidth
In the event of a failure Dbvisit Standby ensures you can switch applications over to the standby database in a matter of minutes, saving you the inconvenience of dealing with restoration delays, undue pressure on other systems and hardware unavailability. Every database change is replicated to the standby database and security is at the core of Dbvisit Standby’s design.
- Automatic continuation, without human intervention, freeing up DBA resources
- No database triggers needed to avoid operational conflicts and performance issues
- Provides advanced options such as compression, monitoring and encryption
- Request more information
- Arrange a web demo
- Arrange a Free Trial
- Request Discounted Pricing
- Help understand the £ savings v
- Oracle SE v EE
- Standby v Dataguard